vous avez un projet ?
Join Pays de Meaux
The 5 key benefits of Pays de Meaux:
- Accessibility (see map)
- Working and living environment
- An expanding territory
How to get here
- Europe via Roissy Charles de Gaulle, international airport 20 minutes away
- A connection station at Chessy Marne-la-Vallée 15 minutes away offering:
- The RER (rapid transit rail service, line A)
- The TGV (high-speed train serving the whole of France (55 daily services - Lyon 1 hour 30 minutes, Strasbourg 2 hours 25 minutes, Marseille 2 hours 50 minutes)
- The Thalys and the Eurostar (12 daily services to London and Amsterdam)
There are many daily bus services to and from Meaux (including weekends), so you can take full advantage of this proximity.
- An SNCF train station to Paris (Gare de l’Est) in 26 minutes.
- A dense motorway network,
- A1 Paris Lille
- A4 Paris Metz-Nancy
- A5 Paris Dijon
- A6 Paris Lyon
- A104 (the "Francilienne")
- The A86 orbital motorway around Paris
and 6000 kilometre of main and minor roads (RN2, RN3, RN4, RN6, RN7, RN19) across the Seine-et-Marne department
EN 1 CLIC